Sole Food transforms vacant urban land into street farms that grow artisan quality fruits and vegetables, available at farmer’s markets, local restaurants, and retail outlets.
Sole Food’s mission is to empower individuals with limited resources by providing jobs, agricultural training and inclusion in a supportive community of farmers and food lovers.
Here is a general overview of buying produce from our farm:
- Restaurant deliveries normally begin late spring (think end of April) and end late fall (think end of October)
- Our Fresh Sheet is open for orders twice a week Sunday-Monday 5pm-5pm and Wednesday-Thursday 5pm-5pm
- Deliveries are Tuesdays (Sun-Mon order period) and Fridays (Wed-Thurs order period)
- Delivery is based on a $100 minimum
- Pick-Up can be arranged at Pacific Farm or at our Farmers Market stands (no minimum purchase required)
Availability of our products depends on many factors: our commitments to our Farmers Markets and other chefs, the season, our capacity to harvest or deliver, and forces of nature. We work hard to provide our produce on a consistent basis, and aim to communicate fluctuations in a timely manner. We do offer a limited number of seasonal standing orders on items like our salad greens, kale, collards, chard, tomatoes, and sweet peppers. This will get your kitchen harvest priority when these items are available. Contact our Distribution Coordinator to inquire about this buying option.
If you are ever dissatisfied with our product we encourage you to contact us immediately and we will credit or replace these items.